Friday, August 01, 2003

tues... as usual long day for me... i cant remember what happen that day... after my japs class.. i went to help the CA they all to tear the strips liao... then tear then ten pls go home...

haiz must blog daily but too sleepy n tired.. then blog the past days always cant remember what i did... did too much i guess... hahahaa

anyway... yest wed... kao i didnt do my hw on tues so wed i woke up then do my hw on my way to sch... kao... sucks lor.. then was late for my practical... stupid teacher dun allow me to join the group for practical n wan me to do alone... my class got 19 ppl so each group got 3ppl then always got the odd one out... so bad one.. then no choice just do lor... anyway we end early.. so go eat then do my chem tutorials also.. then went to CA room again.. dun have anything to tear.. then soon just left the room went for lesson...

after lesson went back n meet shiya n go find ben they all go n ask ppl to join us on friday... then saw alot ppl... shaffinaz n mun hong... hahaa.. and mark also.. then later on went for canoe...

hehee... i just simply love the training... hahhaa abit tough but this is just the initial part.. haiz saw a sissy in canoe lor... cant even do standard push up.. hope they just quit lor.. the seniors are very nice n encouraging.. oh ya then today total got do more than 200+ push ups lor... now arms pain pain.. but will get use to it soon on... after everything end... went back CA room n help out.. nothing to do also.. so we all left n go n eat at the hawker centre nearby...

when reach there.. then suddenly.. "Erubin! Konbanwa!!!" then i turn.. oh is my japs teacher!! hahaha with her ang moh bf.. hehe.. Shiawase ne sensei... kao... si toilet n andy.. when someone call me.. they keep molesting me all over then i keep on laughing.. haha.. then very diff to talk to the person on the phone cause i kept on laughing... haha.. then later went home..

later on talk to xue er on phone.... going to meet her this sat..

oh ya tml got hopnite must go but have not bought the tic..

oh ya... now i think if guys wear too many earings is damm sissy lor... guys wear 1 earring can liao la... like edison haha.. or 2 lor.. but not more than 2... haiz...

i dun like her anymore liao... still feel back that since she is attached shouldnt just spoilt their relationships... but anyway dun keep in contact with her much... i will just wait for other fishes to past by..

// i start to "fall" for u.. u r so nice.. i just wanna be the one for u.. i'll give my everything to u..\\

No comments:

EruPIC