Friday, August 01, 2003

thurs... the whole day was in sch... kao damm tired lor... whole day just keep on moving newspapers around then tear n tear papers... the les gang damm good come n help us tear... then got alot other ppl come and help us tear!!! we stay overnite in sch.. still tearing until siao sia.... wed went for canoe my arms already very pain liao then still have to keep on tearing n tearing... wau fingers cramps sia...

argh.. now i very tu lan at someone lor... i shall call that person pig angel... kao she sux sia... trying to eat high quality wheat.. "DREAM ON PIG" then always treat me transparent lor.. then find fault with me... kao sometimes i just dun understand some idiots lor.. when u nv provoke them, why did they come n provoke me? haiz... anyway... i wear tearing while reading my notes cause got physio test mah...

dun mention liao la i damm sleepy... then slept at 6.. woke up at 740... then i got very bad stomache lor then i go toilet... then later went for lesson... was sleepy but i manage to understand what my teacher was talking abt... then he cont to tell us his surgery joke... got alot episode sia! damm funny hahaa... i nv get sick of chem lesson hahaa... anyway i need to work extra hard for my cell bio... my chem is fine.... ganbatte!!!

then later on went to help them out.... at the convention hall....at 12... only a few ppl turn up... but later suddenly damm alot of ppl came... starting only got 4 tables for registration then increase to 6!! then saw alot of familiar faces... heheee... thankz them for turning up... then soon the event started... all start to fold the hearts... then actually our target was 40,000 hearts in an hour... but turn out that we going to complete in 30mins!!! and the result!!!!!!! we folded 48,000 hearts in 30mins!!! the previous records was 35,000 in an hour!!! hurray!!! we NP are in the guiness world of records!!!

later on i rush for my physio class n did my test... a few questions dunno how to do but ok la... i read the notes once only leh.. then was very sleepy during the rest of the lesson.. then later go help them out... wanted to go japanese tsubasa club but had to stay for the CA meeting... sux lor... i shant comment much...

my dear wei lun ar... so poor thing... he so shag lor... after the event he slept in the room then later on still go to work.. i am very worried for him lor... shiya also.. he have been skipping alot classes for the CA thing n go n work n like 10 yrs nv sleep well lor... aiyo dunno why he got to work so hard... poor thing.. *muack* hahaha....

haiz i dunno tml i should go canoe or go back st gabs leh... anyway... dunno why my stupid mother nv go pay my starhub bills.. now i cant call anyone with my phone not even sms... shit lor... tml going out with xue er n kai shi... sian... no other ppl liao... anyway i wan to go call that leen lor say what can get the hp job for me then nv call me lor... stupid bitch....

aiya better go sleep liao la tml i still got lessons... nite!

// i am still thinking of u deeply...really hope u are like me.. then we will just be in our world with nothing but just happiness.... \

No comments:

EruPIC