Tuesday, May 27, 2003

whua... tell u all lor...today i suppose to like go sentosa n enjoy myself with nai they all... but kao...i have not even step out the house i already damm pissed lor... damm idiot my stupid young bro go wear my slippers to school because he sprain his leg.. kao... he got his own but wear my... chee bye... i know my slippers very nice but also must ask me for my permission first what chao chee bye.... i really damm pissed lor... argh... then i dun wan wear others slippers that is not mine... cause is so sucky lor... not nice to wear... argh i really damm angry lor... cause my young bro wear my slippers dunno how to wear one leh... that slippers is for going to beach that kind but he wore it to ride BICYCLE>.... what the FUCKING HELL IS WRONG WITH HIM..... idiot... i really think he should be born a MENTALLY RETARDED LOR.... my that slippers cost $49 u know.... that time i bought it i was thinking n thinking n thinking then finally bought it lor.... kao.... if my bro is really mentally retarded i still can understand why he behave this wear but he is PERFECTLY NORMAL PERSON.... argh... shit this bloody family lor... i dunno why everyone else beside me in the house has NO COMMON SENSE + NO INTELLIGENT + NO MANNERS + NO RESPONSIBILITY..... piss-ed....

then i just wore my shoes out... look so odd lor... argh...then i just take mrt down to tiong bahru n meet nai there all... then suddenly my mother call me and started to kao peh me... say what yesterday my bro using comp half way i interrupt him n snatch the pc from him then today morning disturb all his phone calls.... pls lor.... i really NEVER lor... must know that my comp crazy one will suddenly restart on its own... then what morning disturb his call... pls lor the moment i woke up i nv use the phone at all lor... the only time i touch the phone is when i found out my slippers gone missing... then i call her and ask... now is 5.12am lor i going to wait n see my bro dare to wear my slippers again... i sure hong kan him.... argh... pardon me for being so vuglar today.... i am just too pissed lor... kao i already said that i hate ppl to blame me things that i didnt do it lor... and those ppl who never check properly who is the main culprit lor... then my mother keep on kao peh me,..... she chee bye... she should be damm lucky that i was IN MRT.... if i am outside the MRT.... i sure kao peh her till her phone SPOILT~! argh....

i think nowadays i just freak out so damm easy.... i think i am tired of being such a good person... keep on forgiving ppl.... that why i going to bark at everyone who make every little small mistakes.... argh.. idiot lor...

but horse really a nice girl.... today ask her call me since i was so bored... then accompany me till nai they all came... as usual late more than 45mins.... argh... then cannot be so bad and put down horse phone and somemore she so bored at home... so cont to talk to her on phone.... heard her talking abt that bitch again... ya lor i agreed that bitch really damm chee bye one...pretend here pretend there.... so fake in front of everybody... some ppl just dunno they behaves so obviously fake in front of everybody n need some goody souls to tell them... but those of her friends are also fakers... bunch of losers....

anyway went sentosa... kao... quite alot ppl lor... aiyo... see those hunks n chio bu with bikini... i felt so reluctant to take out my shirt lor.... shy-ed.... the sand is damm bloody hot lor.... kao... then we go under the shade n play first... warm up mah... then later on play rugby on beach with volleyball.... lame right... but they all so sporting pei me lame n play... hahaha... whua i really no stamina lor... i like that run abit... like going to die liao... damm shitty.... anyway i think my right kneecap got problem... u know i bend down then stand up... got the like rubber breaking sound *piak* piak* aiyo... damm scary leh.. shit... haiz... dunno like i like going to die soon....

then later i was sitting down talking to horse on phone again... with my back facing the sun.... muahahaha talk n sun tan at the same time... muahahaa.... anyway.. later on go n kayak~! heheee.... the nai nai damm action lor... kao paddle here n there dunno where the hell he is going to lor... then suddenly paddle here n there dunno why got orange in the sea... then i pick up one and throw at nai... hahaa.. it is actually half cut orange... guess someone must be having orange juice..... then i pick up another one and AH~!!!!! *PIAK* freak out and dump the orange back to the sea... YUCKS~! what the hell is that thing under that half cut orange... then i use my paddle and flip it....~!!!!!!! it was a small CRAB~!!! ah~! lucky i nv kanna bite by it... damm scary lor.... then i bring the crab back to the shore... then ask nai to help me take photo with the crab... kao... seriously lor... nai is really not a very good person who can take photograph lor... ask him to close up n take the photo.... ok... he really close up and took only the photo of the crab ONLY..... then i kao peh him... OEI~! take me with the crab close up la~! u IDIOT~! argh.... kao... waiting for him to take the photo hor... i started to have cheek cramps lor.... this reminds me of the times at JI~!!! taking photo with leslie... then rachel purposely slowly take her time let me be with leslie for a while longer... wau...rachel really smart ah... haha

then later on went to play Vball with another 3 guys... kao they dunno how to hit back the ball when kok serve.... that's why i prefer them to serve then we hit back... hahaa.... then everytime like they nv hit the ball... i was sian-ed then start to day dream... then when the ball came... i miss it... haiz.... anyway was fun playing with them... heheee.....

then after that go home liao... oh ya... just now also abit pissed at nai lor... kao he knew that his ezlink card no $$$ still nv ask his parents to give him $$$ to top up... then ask me to lend him... kao is not i dun wan to lend him lor... is that i always lend him then in the end nv return or must wait long long then he will return.... i tell u all... i still remember the other time in pri 5 we went malacca... nai borrow money from me... then waited damm long ask him to return me S$20 he still dun wan... then until one day ask him return.. he return me and show me his that black face lor... kao...lend him money also must see his face colour... suddenly reminds me of zi xin... that another story... hahaha link here n there.... ,muahahaa..... i tell u all... he tml confirm wont return me my $10.... if he return me... surely is after reading this blog one... everyday say i go blog complaint him... ya lor i like to complaint what can u do???

oh ya just now say abt my elder bro accuse me of deleting his comp files n his phone calls... i really damm tu lan with him lor... he damm xiao nan ren leh... small man... coward... dun dare to directly confront me one... he knew that he sure lose my in the verbally war... so complaint to my mother... kao chee bye lor... then my mother as usual... always stand by his side... say... he is ur elder bro leh must respect him.... *BULLSHIT* then when my young bro kao peh... my mother will say... aiya he is ur young bro must let him what.... *CHEE BYE LOR*.... then u might as well dun have me... idiot... i always think that i really not my mother's real child... must be some idiot nurse mix up with me with someone else.. argh... cause both my bro's intelligent is so much lower than me lor... and both like soccer which i hates totally... n like beckham which i also hates totally too... and both using nokia 6610 which i also hates it... shit man... i really hope that my real parents will one day come n look for me... maybe i should check my bro's IC to see whether they blood type same as me or not.... then u know my chinese name the JIAN right got 2 extra strokes than my other 2 bros lor... dunno what's wrong... really suspects my own identity...

then just now in the mrt... damm idiot... got this dunno malay or arab young guy abt 1 few years younger than me keep on looking at me... maybe is my GD88 too chio... then it was after i kao peh my mother... he still look look.... kao... i damm irritated by him for keep on looking at me... then i seriously DIAO him back with that damm SUPER DUPER XIA LAN FACE... then he scare liao... muahaha.... seriously lor i nv DIAO ppl one..argh... then got another ah peh...must be working at those office one... also look at me... kao chee bye lor... i know i am BI but i got quality control lor... kao pls... stop staring lor... so er xin...if u are a hunk or yan dao kia...i still dun mind but... yucks... shitty lor...and i dun behave so gay-ish lor... kao i having goosebumps now...

anyway... today i reach home.. on my comp... dunno why the speaker no sound.. damm pissed again... chee bye must be my brother... in the morning still got sound lor... kao when my comp no sound hor is so damm boring cause cant listen to my mp3... then i heck care n go sleep at the living room sofa.... then my father kao peh here n there again... idiot... then i really damm tired... ask him help me call mother to buy food for me... then he say he is eating la... whua lau i kao peh him back lor.... what the fuck u eating damm big is it... then i go call my mother.. weird... she off her phone... anyway i starts to suspect my mother is having affairs with other guy outside.... anyway she got my support... cause i really admit my father is a real sore loser lor... if i am my mother i will also have affair with other guy one... cause nowadays my mother surprisingly starts to learn how to sms lor... then ask me how to type MISS YOU... then I DREAM ABOUT YOU.... kao... my mother still quite young 40yo only leh... but my father only 43yo like one ah gong already... kao... i really feel like scolding him for being such a lousy person lor... argh... eat then sleep smoke eat sleep smoke... kao useless bum... i tell u i rather have a pig than my father... at least pig dun fart (i not sure abt this) and dun smoke lor... argh....

better go n guard my slippers liao... later going out with sarah... hope her comp recover soon n read my blog.... 5.58am

No comments:

EruPIC