Tuesday, May 27, 2003

kao... the verbal war just broke out between me n my idiotic father lor... kao.. it started like this... i was cleaning the juice blender thing....
idiot: what is today's date?
me: dunno lah~!
idiot: kao the older u are the more xia lan u are....
me: noisy la u~!
idiot: u dun no big no small~! useless kid
me: ha~! dunno who is saying who lor... u everyday sleep n eat sleep n eat even a pig is better than u and dun smoke lor...
idiot: u better dun tell other ppl that u are my son....
(he started to go out of the house liao
me: oh pls.. do tell other ppl that u not my father....
(dun wan to lose... come back kao peh me)
(mother woke up liao and just stand there...)
idiot: kao u better dun stay here.. u move to ur grandma house and dun come back... i wont feed u this kind of kid
me: ha~! since when u gimme any $$$... kao peh so much...
idiot: from today onwards u not my son....
me: from today onwards u also not my father....
idiot: (dunno what stupid things he said then went out liao)

ah loser... cant stand my father anymore.... anyway i seriously going to look for part time job lor... i cant wait till money drop from the sky liao... and i want to work during poly also... if u all think i am crazy... i tell u all what... i going to work and save $$$ for my university... i going abroad lor... then skip into 3rd year to get degree... so wont spend too much... i think need at least 20k.... but if i save up now till end of poly.... 3years... then NS another 2 more years... 5years to save up to 20k.... 4k per year.... then abt $333 per month....

after my graduation... go n work... i move out live alone or maybe with friends... just send enough $$$ back every month to my mother... no a single cent to that idiot....

haiz... xue er hor... just now msg her... then she say she out of the house so nv bring w-inds cd... argh... then promise next time will bring i doubt so lor... anyway i dun think i going to sleep liao... no mood to sleep... too much things for me to do.... i wont be typing the complaint letter to kuishin bo today... i am too distracted by the war... ar...

8.15am

No comments:

EruPIC