Friday, March 09, 2012


Today, I went for my first culinary workshop! So happy and been looking forward for the past few days!!! The morning started off with making these 3 sauces!


After that, our chef coach, Doris fried the fish fingers and we dipped it in the tar tar sauce she made..... OMG ITS HEAVENLY~!!! probably the best tar tar sauce i even tasted!


This was my lunch.... Caesar salad.... eggs, bacon and button mushrooms!


I love THAI DRESSSSSSING~!!!!! It's so power! woohooooo..... once you smell/taste it... its so obviously thai!!! SHIOK SHIOK~!!!!


Now with all these sauces.... i need to cook some food to use it! muahauhauahauah~!!!!! so proud of myself! :) i certainly do love COOOOOKING!

2 comments:

Rizan said...

U becoming a chef??? Walla... <3
Well done on that culinary skills... <3
Ur talent is beyond talent... ;)
Keep on surprising us... <3

Jiayang said...

Hope to see more entries of yours!

EruPIC