Sunday, November 13, 2011

The New VESPA 46!!!


OMG! I instantly fall in love when I saw the new vespa model that is gonna release in 2012!! waaaaaa its soooo nice!! its call VESPA 46!


It looks retro yet futuristic!! so sexy! I love this metallic blue colour! soooo nice!!! ahhhhh....


It got a sharp pointy butt with a round light haha... its quite edgy ya? haha


I think it should be auto... i still prefer to ride vespa in manual mode... but the handle sooooo stylish!! omg... i want this for my birthday next year!!!! OMG!!! argh! I WANT!!!!

for more info check out: http://www.highsnobiety.com/news/2011/11/11/vespa-46-by-piaggio/

2 comments:

Rizan said...

U r into vespa now? Pls don't ride motorbike. It's dangerous. 4 of my friends passed away bcos of it. :(

Anonymous said...

Faster blog about your Taiwan trip. Im looking forward to read your posts! It's like a nerdy geek waiting for the new novel to be published. HAHAHAH faster eh? Lol :) :D

EruPIC