Friday, October 07, 2011



OMG... i feel like a phone slut... just when i fall in love and wanna get HTC Sensation XE... then my bestie, Yao told me there is HTC Sensation XL!!! F2.2 lens win iPhone4S F2.4 lens hands down!! watch this video.. u see the panorama mode is so brilliant and Apple didn't even think of it... my Canon S95 cant even take perfect panorama shot... comes with BEATS audio!! It's WHITE SOMEMORE.... SUPER WHITE AH~!!!!


Just went to HTC launch on Wed! so amazing! i gonna blog abt it soon! so busy that I have no time to update... argh and freaking army activating me tmr for call up... super annoy!


BTW, to my loyal blog reader, Benedict: Happy 21st Birthday to you tmr!! Have a blast! :) A surprise is heading ur way soon... though it will be late but better than never.. :)

2 comments:

Rizan said...

Now that's competition btwn Apple & HTC. I love the Panorama Mode. <3 <3 <3

Rizan said...

Hepi b'dae to ur fren Ben. :)

EruPIC