Thursday, August 25, 2011

Eurobin Trip Day 7 - 18 June - Liverpool


Hello Liverpool!!! The place filled with nothing but Beatles and Football!!


I was sooooo tired from the overnight endless disrupted train rides... I wish I have the money to go Hilton and zzzzzzzzzzzz


who is crazy enough to swim there?! IT'S FREEZING ON LAND ALREADY!


My first MacDonald breakfast there and I felt so CHEATED! The meat is so thinly sliced and nothing much n plain... SINGAPORE VERSION IS WAY BETTER!


Check out my dinner after the whole day of Canoe Polo.... I didn't take any photos because I was FUCKING COLD!! So glad I get to have proper meal for dinner!!! The menu is filled with Chinese FOOD!


Well.... I had the REAL authentic Fish & Chips... IT'S SO AMAZING... i wanna have it again please!!! The portion was really big and I couldn't finish it!!! Reminds me of the time I had when I was in Gold Coast, Australia when I was 11years old... the fish & chips was quite a big portion and I couldn't FISH-NISH IT!


That's the place I stayed for the night... great experience camping outside in Britain!! :) Thank You Cai for bringing my JEANS!!! NO MORE BERMS NONSENSE! haha

No comments:

EruPIC