Monday, December 21, 2009

WELCOME 2 SINGAPORE!

The other day my cousin, Joanna called... she asked me and my mother to help to host her taiwanese friend she met in australia... so we did! SAY HELLO TO AH JIE! :)

So i invited some friends along! it's ah jie's first time in singapore! and he LOVE IT!!! he sooooo amazed by singapore... hahaha

we walked past world of sports... and i told ah jie that jo's father owns it! he was like REALLY! hahaha so we took this and tag jo in the photo! hahhaa...

brought him to see merlion! hehehe i think the whole world all very fascinated by merlion.. hahaa... thru out the whole evening we kept talking abt alot stuff... was really fun n interesting to hang out with him.... however he is only have 1 nite here in singapore cuz he transit here from brisbane and heading to taiwan via SIA... i told him next time must really stay longer and we will go club!!!

we went timbre... and my mother really havoc can! hahaha ah jie can really drink!!! and u know my mother she was like... " I DUN DRINK BEER... I DRINK STOUT ONLY" wa... so proud! stout its soooo disgusting!!!! hahaha... ah jie really enjoyed the whole trip especially with the company of my mother... hahaha... and when he left... my mother said he hug her tighter than any of her sons... WATEVER MOTHER!!! hahaa.... we will go taiwan 2 find u....

i cant wait to go taiwan and i can name my album as WELCOME 2 TAIWAN! hahahah

No comments:

EruPIC