Tuesday, October 06, 2009

A Date with Vernetta Lopez :)

I guess many of you have no idea that actually I am very keen to become my own boss. This year I joined Spirit of Enterprise (SOE) as a student interviewer and now one of the member of Spirt of Enterprise Student Alumni (SSA). I would like to promote entrepreneurship and I encourage you all to attend this session next tuesday (start of my holidays)~!! I will blog more about SOE after my exam~!! Need to head back to study~! Meanwhile, go register now!

http://soe-ssa.careeralbum.com/event_register.php

Celebpreneur Uncovered brings you the opportunity of meeting celebrities who juggle between busy showtime and building a business. Will celebrities always have a smooth journey in starting businesses? Celebpreneurs share the highs and lows of being a celebrity as well as their passion, challenges & secrets to making their business a success. Get up close and personal with a celebrity - in a brand new talkshow format!

Speaker: Ms Vernetta Lopez

About the speaker:

Radio DJ, host, actress, “Best Comedy Actress” & “Best Drama Actress” at the Asian Television Awards, President of ONE Singapore and proud owner of her own business, Eternally Yours Wedding Planners.

About her business:

Wedding preparations can get very tedious and cumbersome. From wedding proposals, selecting wedding themes, coordinating multiple vendors, budgeting and right up to actual day coordination; it is months and even a year-long preparation. Eternally Yours is here to do the full time job of handling your wedding and also to help realize your dream wedding!

"FIRST 100 TO SIGN UP NOW WILL GET A FREE GOODIE"

REGISTER AT http://soe-ssa.careeralbum.com/event_register.php


No comments:

EruPIC