Monday, July 13, 2009

My Busy (last) week.... Recruitment, candlelight dinner with buddy, buffet with cousin and meet TSY~!!!

my BMT buddy Linus.... finally met up with him after 2.5yrs~!! since my 21st birthday.. he is coming to SIM and doing the same course as me~! but i am his senior now... hahaha...

at SIM Recruitment... taking photo with the STC girls... hahaha... thanks mel lots for helping me to buy food... if not i could have starve to death... haha

went for buffet at furama hotel... so long nv see ah gong... haha...

joanna is public friend~! hahaha

OMG~!!! I CANT STAND IT.... my mother acting cute~!!! faint.... after dinner... went to timbre with my mum, bro, cousin n my aunt.... my mother was the oldest around at timbre... hahaha

crazy photos of them.. hahah

just as i was walking out to pick up a call.... someone shouted "ALVIN" and its serene and strider~!!!

serene going for LASIK~!!! ah~!!! when is my turn~?!?! hahaha

its been a long time since we go MINDS cafe~!

and my dear TAN SIAO YING~!!! come so late~!!! see u end of the year la~!! hahaha

No comments:

EruPIC