Sunday, June 28, 2009

SIM SPORTS LEADERS CAMP

PAINTBALL -> PAIN BALL -> PAINT ALL 

hahaa.... my first time playing paintball~!! so short n fast! i wasnt hit that bad~! haha... and the only shot that i received.... bounced off my long 4... LOL.... and i kept shooting the rest~! hiak hiak....

i only took photos for the paintball... we actually had alot other games the day before.... we played dodgeball, captain ball and frisbee~!!! super fun man... initially everyone had the same feeling that this is another boring camp but it was super duper~!! everyone super enthu~! i guess cuz its all the sports leaders so everyone were really enthu n have initiative... yeah...


my team for paintball~!!! anthony, cecilia, yi wei. sharlene and me!

poor mel~! HEADSHOT! hahaha

my team taking photo n so many extra ppl behind.... so.....

we stand up to cover all of them~!!! ahhahaa

2 more years of school life... i gonna enjoy it while i still can :)

No comments:

EruPIC