Tuesday, May 05, 2009

My Spirit of Enterprise Entrepreneur Interview with Mrs Setsuko Sekine, Owner of Bon Gout


i love the book cafe alot... and the food is really really authentic... and the place smells like JAPAN~! seriously... if u nv been to japan... u should come here.... i am still trying to chunk out the report and i am only 1/3 done~!!! been seriously busy with everything ah~!!! i need a PA...



japanese books + japanese food = bon gout

a very nice place.... do visit here... no service charge n GST... its $12 to $18... super affordable..
its located at robertson quay... directly opposite the old butter factory... if u visit this place... comment at my tag :)

by the way... all photos shot by my canon 10D :)

MY CANON 10D is screaming for attention... he wants to shoot~!

tranquil
relax
calm
still
stationary
parking
waiting

PS: I DUN photoshop my photos....

No comments:

EruPIC