Thursday, April 30, 2009

MAMBO after exams with classmates from MBS & SIM~!

aisha my new BFF~! hahaha.... i love this photo! yeah... FCUK IN JAPAN~!!!

FYI.... dunnno some crazy ppl saw this pic n asked if i DID any plastic surgery recently.... cuz i look diff....

firstly: i was mugging for my exams~! where got time~!
secondly: do i really need to?
Lastly.... I WHERE GOT MONEY FOR IT~!! CRAZY!


grace n xue er~!

aisha, nabilah, julin, shirley.... the tiger beer girls... hahaha

the kembanganians... hahahah

me n grace... she drank too much! face red... haha

xue er~!!! we are 17 again~!! haha

the 3 of US~!

with nabilah~!! hahahaha

the girls went crazy n WILD~!!! wooohooooo

wau i nv know xue er can be sooooooooooo SEXY~! hahaha

haha just nice the background turn red~!! FIRE AT ZOUK~!!! RUNNNNNN~!!! hahaha

check out kester, aisha n nabilah's face~!!! hahaha i should think of a caption for this photo... haha

GREAT.... the music sucks~!

i wonder who is the one that is really drunk....

not me ok~! :P

me n grace :)

DAWN~!!! her red dress is soooo BRIGHT!! hahahaa

dunnno who pull me soooo close!

PEI PEI FINALLY GRAD~!!! hahaha the mambo queen~!!! mauhauahauah

DEANA also finally GRAD~!!! dea! u can club at zouk everyday ok~! hahaha

No comments:

EruPIC