Friday, January 23, 2009

my birthday wishlist Updated (version 2.0) haha

  • long sleeve shirt for working in future! haha
  • fish eye white lomo camera
  • gym ball
  • a nice back pack
  • 8gb thumbdrive
  • brown leather waku watch with white LED from tokyo flash
  • dark blue G-shock
  • blue PSP
  • Altec Lansing iM600 w/FM Radio USB speaker for my ipod
  • canoepolo boat
  • voucher or cash to help me achieve the things i want above haha...
argh... xue er ask me to have a party but i have a week left n i just dun really feel like planning... if u have heart u will just surprise me la... i in for surprises... i dun mind like sujana who is going to kidnap their friend and bring her to somewhere.... like seriously kidnap n blindfold n handcuff her!! so exciting!!! booooo i want go sleep le.... gd nite

No comments:

EruPIC