Saturday, January 17, 2009

i cant believe i am not having a party of my birthday this year! HAHA... well anyway ya i wont have la... my mother was like HENG! and she walk out of my room..   -_-"  anyway most prob i will go double o on 31st jan after i came back for bangkok! mauhauah so everyone.. see u at double o o k? haha..

if u intend to buy my present.... erm i actually really prefer u make something for me... haha... if not i accept hong bao in japanese yen... haha... because i really dun need any clothes! got damm fucking alot! the other day i just dreamt that my wardrobe COLLAPSED!! WTF! so ya... but i do want a blue gym ball!! big one! cuz its good for abs exercise!! if u really want to buy clothes for me pls buy those long sleeve shirt so that next time i work i can wear ok!

i really hope that u dun buy me any spongebob toys... pls! i love spongebob cuz i enjoy the cartoon but dun need to stuff me with all the toys! and dun buy wallet for me cuz i only accept it from special ppl only... hahah...

u can buy me watch from here   
http://www.tokyoflash.com/en/


anyone wants to trade ur PSP with my Nintendo DS for a while? i want to play some psp games!!! if not u all can buy me a brand new psp.... haha 

if not if not if not..... u can always buy me a ticket to fly to japan! haha... 

PS: dun need to rush to buy me a present... i dun mind receiving a nice present 10months later than receiving a last min gift exactly on my bday so ya... and i am sooooooo not talking to someone... MUHAUAHAUHA

No comments:

EruPIC