Monday, January 26, 2009

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

hope this year will be a lucky year for everyone! my aunties all were like saying if this year is not a good year for u then must do more good deeds! so BE NICE EVERYONE!

seriously i only get to see some of my relatives like once a year... and its sooooo funny how some of them who i really know who are they and come over and tell me.... OH MY GOD! who are u... do you know who am i... i was like erm ya i know... dots dots dots.... 

i was looking around then i ask my mum who is that small boy huh? she said its jianwen's son! then i was like... huh! i thought he only got 1 son now got 2!! she was like ya! then i played with my cousin, jianwen's sons.... mauhuahauah DAMM CUTE LA! 2yrs old and 1yr old... *pinch* *pinch* i want to be a father too! then after i left... i was thinking... wa.... I AM UNCLE now already can!!! wat the hell.... then i think again... if they grow up 20yrs later i will be 43 and they will be like 22yrs old! i will be seriously UNCLE... hahah...

then went over to my maternal family side.... my mother asked me to bring my mac over... my grandma all want to webcam with my younger bro.... after connected... everyone all go over n webcam with my bro... like some mass orgy... then i just go one side n watch tv... then later my mum said my younger bro was weeping quietly... *miss home* poor thing la... then later on i went to disturb him... i ask if he want a drink... i show him YEO's wintermelon drink... hahaha.. then he said he got drink too... he show me his LIPTON TEA BOTTLE... hahaha... wat the hell...

so yeah i counted my ang bao this year... $360 exactly for day 1!!! its almost double of wat i usually get.... I GUESS I MUST BE ALOT CUTER & SWEETER THIS YEAR *SMILE* muahauha... no la... cuz my dad gave me $100 and my elder bro gave me $50 (so weird that my bro gave me but he gave cuz its my birthday this sun.. so yup!) probably that's why my harvest so good this year... oh well... those money is going BANGKOK WITH ME TMR!!! hahaha.... i hope i have some left for japan can....

i seriously have no idea wat am i gonna do for my birthday when i am back... sun i have friendly from 9 to 2pm! i guess maybe i will end up staying n rot... hahaha OK LA I GIVE UP.... when i say i dunno wat i wanna do is cuz i want someone to surprise me! i am so sick of organised stuff... i am seriously IN for surprise... SOMEONE PLS KIDNAP ME ON MY BIRTHDAY CAN!!! sujana u can re-act ur kidnap scene for ur friend's birthday on me! hahaa... anyway all of u know where i stay so ya make me open the door n KIDNAP ME! hahhaa... i promise i wont call the police... ahahaha

alright!! i going to bangkok in 12hrs time!!! might blog there... so meanwhile eat tons of ba kwa n get rich n fat!!! HAHAHHAA!!!!

No comments:

EruPIC