Tuesday, January 06, 2009

ARE Wii READY FOR SCHOOL???

wii are playing wii at my house... I LOVE RAVING RABBITS!!! wii belongs to julin not mine! hahaha

the theme set by me which is to wear ur mobile phone operator colours.... as u can see we are all green... SUCKHUB!! how rubbish can i get to think of this kind of theme... hahaha

group photos is sooooooo fun!!! with nabilah on my mac... hahaha webcam all the way from aussie!! hahaha

vanessa the alcoholic! hahaha

time for some drinks!!

CHEERS TO A WHOLE NEW SCHOOL TERM!

swinging on my swing...

the boyfriend n girlfriend holding each other's hand in front of everyone...
hahaha

at the end of the day.... vanessa got me drunk with absolut raspberry! hahaha seriously... WHY I GET DRUNK SO FAST! TAMADE.... the best part i got competition the next day! when i was at NTU in the morning i still damm seh n giddy! but hell yeah still win all the matches on day 1 hahaha...

No comments:

EruPIC