Tuesday, October 07, 2008

HARI RAYA & HAPPY CHILDREN'S DAY

my SIM school mates... :) at aisha's house!


oh... happy children's day to you aisha... hope u like the balloons and chocolate! hahaha


we were trying to take many photos while waiting for sujana....


dawn is very very sad... cuz sujana took damm long to come... n we all are very hungry... 


i love aisha's house! so nice.... got alot things to play!!


not bad... it can withstand our weight!



the girls force me to slide down... BUT I DUN WANT!

wheeee! i love swing! that's why my room have one! hahaha...


dun u just wish the whole world is just blue in colour n nothing else!? hahaha


aisha's cat, ANGEL said MEOW MEOW!


isnt that sooooo sweet!!! hahaha... yes all of it is DAMM SWEET!! after eating... i just sugar high n felt damm sleepy instead! hahaha....


julin gave me this birdy chocolate... so cute! LOL... I MISS CHOCOBO!

No comments:

EruPIC