Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Jiazhen's 22nd Birthday
Les chalet

happy birthday jiazhen! dun pose so ugly can... JAL air stewardess can!


les with jia zhen...


me with jia zhen.... the candles damm nice right... damm damm sweet sia... liantee bought candles then all of us arrange it... wau lau... if its my birthday i will just cry la.. haha...





wau thanks huh... i was just sitting there then jiazhen n celest just came n attack me! with charcoal n some sticky white stuff! hahha

all les kenna the black mark from francis... hahaha liantee the best... kenna alot time! hahaha


yeeeeeeeeee..... wat is that sticky white stuff!!!


hahaha then jia zhen went to kiss celest! WTF!! hahaha


les without elsyne


my oreo girls!! my sports camp in poly yr 1.... celest n shaobin my oreo girl during the skit... missing beverly... haha


liantee the gong gong girl... always damm funny one hahaha.... liantee! can u wake up! haha


kylie! wat rumour u are my girlfriend! WTF!!! latest scandal in SIM... kylie is my girlfriend... like since when... tsk tsk.... fuck UOL.. faster come RMIT....


jiazhen... enjoy flying around hor... go japan also nv tell me.. make u buy alot things come back!


deeee deeeee now in same sch as me! SIM-RMIT... hahaha... the whole world is at RMIT can...


someone just grad from RMIT hor! come so late... idiot! hahah

No comments:

EruPIC