Sunday, August 31, 2008

a post that is suppose to be posted before my japan trip.....  my evil classmates....

these 2 girls keep disturbing me the whole day!!! irritating!! hahaha...


far left... blur vanessa.... then dawn with nabilah!


SNEAK PREVIEW of weidong's exhibition.... they specially waited for me before they close it!!! so that i can see before i go japan!!! i am soooo touched....


i shall post more abt this exhibit soon... anyway this cafe is located at chinatown! damm chill out... 


finally get to meet doraemon.... and she showed me a very ugly photo....


YES ITS UGLY KAILING!!! HAHAHAHA!!!! UNGLAM KAILING! hahaha....


ur ADM senior sabo u one!!! go find her... year 3... her name is KEXIN! hahahaha....



but chia meng (jia ming) will protect kexin... so kailing u must be careful....


another nonsense post by alvin lee....

No comments:

EruPIC