Saturday, August 16, 2008

I am cheapskate cuz I refuse to blog on computer cuz need to pay $1.30 for 20min and i use my iPod touch is free but can't blog photo and I think this time round in japan I took slot less photo dunno why man

Today train with sakura super fierce man but super good training. Then I shop like mad at factory outlet but this time round the nice onitsuka tiger shoes dun have my size.... Then suppose to have BBQ party with sakura but it rained hence we ate at a restaurant n keep drinking beer but I can't get drunk or else the rest of the guys can sleep on streets with me haha tmr meeting them for dinner again and ikuta San bringing us to super traditional Japanese place eat loach which I dunno what is that haha ok here not as hot as I expected but I got tan line very fast..

Today they lend for revenge for training!!! So nice n I considering getting my own boat n I saw ORANGE boat which very nice!!

I shall blog again tmr!!!

No comments:

EruPIC