Tuesday, July 01, 2008

STC GATHERING....

last thurs went for my STC gathering... hahahhaa... yes... finally at minds cafe.. damm long nv go!!! siao mei is as siao as ever... hahahaha... ade keep on emo-ing... and jess congrats for getting into SMU!!


YES!! SIAO YING IS BACK!!! this girl freaking scare the shit out of me... me siao mei wz jess were talking abt her bday gift this yr and that she is only coming back end of the yr... so as we were talking halfway..... she came behind me n siao mei and said SURPRISE!!!! we turn n scream!!! GHOST GHOST!!!! hahaha.... wau lau we really dunnno she coming back... wat a surprise can!! seriously... me n siao mei just sat there mindfuck for awhile... still cant believe she is back.... denise better dun try that on me... or else i gonna slap her... HAHA!


later on siao ying told me her story in aussie... dammmm dammm funny... her friend saw me n her pic... thought that i am her boyfriend... *faint* hahaha so hello siao ying! my one leg... hahhaha


ann siao mei!!! good luck for ur competiton at malaysia ok! hahaha... she is my classmates in STC... sat right next to me for all 4 yrs... YA RIGHT! hahaha

No comments:

EruPIC