Sunday, July 20, 2008

12 LOTUS

I AM PREPARING U ALL FOR 12 LOTUS MOVIE.... so my blog song now is 12 LOTUS too!!! 7th month coming loh! i am so happy!!! ghost are all coming out!!! anyone wants to go chiong getai with me?!?!? hahaha... I LOVE HOKKIEN SONGS!!! I AM AWFULLY SINGAPOREAN!!!

I SIMPLY CANT WAIT FOR THIS MOVIE TO BE OUT MAN!!! I LOVE THE POSTER DESGIN!!! SO DAMM NICE CAN!!! U KNOW WAT IS THE BEST PART.... THE DAY THAT IT IS OUT... IS THE DAY I FLYING OFF TO JAPAN!!! I WANT TO WATCH BEFORE I CATCH MY FLIGHT!!!



this is the 2nd trailer which i think is better than the first trailer... there is more action than 881... OMG!!!! i going crazy la!!! CANT WAIT!!!!


isnt mindee pretty!!! she look like a doll here.... oh man.... MEDIACORP WE NEED MORE OF THIS KIND OF MOVIE N NOT UR TRASHY DRAMA PLS!!!


qi yu wu will TALK in this movie!! hhahhaa

ah~! my fav!!! ling yi.... she rocks la!!! this year chinese 7th month i not gonna go clubbing... i GONNA CHIONG ALL THE GETAI SHE GOING!!!! if u never been to ling yi's getai before... U ARE NOT SINGAPOREAN LOR..... her jokes are much better than jack neo... jack neo is soooo yesterday... ling yi is TODAY's BEST!

No comments:

EruPIC