Thursday, June 19, 2008

i clearing my off on today n tmr.... suddenly i felt so productive out of the blue!!! ahahah last nite... i printed out whatever documents i need for my vietnam n japan trip.... trying to finish the ink... then i registered my new canon printer warranty online!! then i bought 2 japanese movie dvd that i ALWAYS wanted to watch... i got it online... should be arriving next week haha...

then today afternoon... i TOURED 3 repair centre!! hahaha woooo amazing... i felt like i on amazing race... i left home at 130pm and have to reach NP by 5... so i went to city hall to collect my spoilt olympus camera which will cost $150 to be repair... wat for man... nowadays $200 can buy new n better one! just damm sad that my fav cam no longer working anymore... i guess my gadget usage is very high that it spoilt fast too... after that head to clark quay harvey norman centre.... repair my ipod photo 20gb... i just listen to it the other day then it just HANG! damm it... i guess i'm lucky to have 2 ipod... backup each other... i cant imagine life without music... then head down to panasonic centre at queensway.... my panasonic camera... knock a few times... then the lens is distorted i guess cuz i cant focus when i zoom in...  sian man... its still under warranty but dunno if that will be cover in the warranty... 

the gadget nowadays is just so lousy n bad... dun last long... haiz... and new stuff doesnt mean good ok!! last week IT show i went to buy a new all in one printer...cuz my old epson all in one printer is not compatible with mac!! so i have to go window to print...  i was thinking of getting epson again... but guess wat the model is still the same as march IT show n march one was cheaper!! 88!! this time round only drop to 98... wau lau sucks right... so i went to check out the printer still.... guess wat... my old one have more functions than the new one.... my old one can photocopy colour document 4R size n expand n print out A4 size or A4 size printout to be 4R!!! without connecting to the computer... so my computer-idiot mother she can even use it!! but the new one dun even have those buttons there so cant print!!! i sian tiao n when i saw it photocopy of colour printout... its damm disappointing... cannnot make it.... so i went to canon... even thought they also dun have the function as my old printer but at least its print out is really goood.... before my epson printer i was using a canon one... which is very good!! even though its $119 but i just buy it at least it has the quality! and i got free A4 and 4R photo paper!! the free speaker i gave to chia meng and wireless mouse gave to weidong... i felt like santa! hahaha.... so i became an air steward and start dragging my printer on the trolley home... hahaha... i TRUST CANON!! muahuaha




i just realised that my trip to vietnam is just next next sunday!!! i am like still not prepared... i have to thank yao alot for booking all the hostel n trips... hahahah looking forward to the trip... a getaway... i should be bringing my canon 10D dslr and my old canon ixus i camera... SEE! end of the day... its still canon! olympus and panasonic just die on me... so i guess i didnt make a bad choice for buying canon printer... booooo...

haiz i dunno if i having regrets for not going for my ankle surgery... nowadays its like getting worse but still ok... especially when wearing my army boots... i dun want to excuse from boots cuz i cant imagine myself wearing my green uniform with sandals?! some ppl do wear it n i think its like horrible... but well 45days later i can say good bye to boots... 

now that i gonna ord soon... i simply just cant wait for sch to start... gonna meet new bunch of friends... wonder how my classmates gonna be like... seriously... i praying for nerds... i gonna mug for real... after this aug nat champs i will probably reduce my polo training... but still i gonna arrange my timetable n keep those tummy away... hahaha... i decided to stay back in sch every day to revise n write notes... just like those times back in st gabs mugging for o level... i shall tell myself that town is boring! hhhaahahaha... i gonna make a new specs... i want a super geeky specs so that i can wear it to study... contacts will just make my eyes damm dry... haiz wonder when will i get to do my lasik...

and i just miss NP badly... as in my poly days oh man... just miss all those nonsense... hahaha but well... life is not about missing those days in the past but is about what is yet to be in the future... :)

i am so gonna buy a bicycle... i want those uncle auntie ride one with basket in front... hahahha its damm nice to ride la! last time when i was young.. i raced with all other kids in their mountain bike and i won them!! i need a bicycle so tat if i wanna go yishun library, yishun safra or yishun gym i can cycle there instead of taking bus or walk so far... probably can cycle to some other place to take some photo or find some place to study n read... 

oh man oh man... i just cant wait to ord... i just felt that this 1yr n 10months... i am being a prisoner just that i can book out on weekends... but still its not a total freedom... u know wat i truly miss??? some really simple simple things.... like wearing my home clothes n not army clothes.... sleeping in my bed at home everyday... not only fri n sat nite when i book out...  its not that my army bed is not nice but i just dun have peace n security when i sleep in camp... u just simply dunnno wat might happen... unlike sleeping at home... just like a safe haven... I JUST MY LIFE BACK... seeing my juniors going in army soon... i just felt time really pass me by... we are all entering a new stage in our lives... soon alot familiar faces will be gone for sometime... and to think abt it... i will only start working full time 3yrs later... oh man... we are all aging!! ahhhhh.... hahaha just some of my random thoughts these few days!! gonna ZZZzzzz

No comments:

EruPIC