Tuesday, May 20, 2008

HAPPY VESAK DAY!!


the temple that my mother always visit...

granny doing some food test!



crayon shin chan!!! so poor thing.... hanging at the door....

anyway i was at the kitchen eating... then my mum intro her friend's kid to me... then guess wat... i just found out he from SP canoeing... have not choose polo or sprint yet... the world damm small can...


food for offerings...

my auntie n uncle... elder sister and younger brother....


my cousin.... helping her to take nice photo hhhahahah



i thought suppose to scoop with both hands... dunnno why my auntie just use 1 hand....


my mum is so model wannabe.. haha...

she was helping out at the "shower" area, helping kids...



this por por... look very sad yet cute... i think i like to take photos of elderly....


 my auntie she always have sooooo many funny actions hahahahhaa


my mama and the por por... she so nice... the moment she saw me... she gave me $50! and i dun take money from the elderly but she insist i take it... my mother always send her to temple n back home... so sad that my maternal grandma (my mama's mama) convert to christian and dun go temple anymore... my mum is just sad that she cant go with her mama.... last time my mum used to go temple with my paternal grandma all the time until she passed away... haiz...

my grandpa n mama... hahahha



my mother posing for me!!! hahaha...


she is posing again... aiyo....


i like this...





guan yin...




No comments:

EruPIC