Saturday, April 05, 2008

HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY NICHOLAS ANG!!

the birthday boy.. the party is like crazy... i bet he spent almost 2k!!


all these glasses n alcohol... omg man!! get high get drunk get WASTED!! hahaa but i cant... got competition...


check out the menu!!! oh man... freaking coool....


i love lomo wall!! all the lomo pics... i only found 2 of my pic hahah


joel with his new nikon d60!! freaking cool sia! i didnt know lomo flash can fix n use with slr!!! i shall buy one for my 10D hahaha


me n ngiap... freaking tall giant... 


carol wong mei mei!!! realised she looks abit like jiun hahaha... fair fair n rosy cheeks kind...


evon with her honeydewwwww.... hahaha


edwin n carol couple wear! hahaha... i think if both start dancing in front of u... u will get dizzy... hahaha the strips n the dots... just stare at this pic for long u will know wat i mean ahhaha


edwin was asking if i am going ntu... I DOUBT SO... so sorry dude... i would love to share hall with u but i dun think i can... hahahaa but join ntu canoepolo ok? hahaha


me n carol camwhoring again! hahaha everytime take photo with her... makes me look so black! cuz she so fair.... i shall put whitening lotion sooon hahaha


US...


aiyo! drink without the birthday boy! BO JIO ONE!


the crew.... damm long nv hang out with them man...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEN!!!

me n the birthday boy... american football huh... and why is it 19 not 69? hahaha


ok... i look like urgh... i really dunnno wat else to wear... the theme is "dress as ur fav sports player" ahem i dun really like any one... i really DID KARATE last time ok... UNTIL RED BELT!!! hahaha that's why u dun see me wear black... i am against violent! world peace ok! but actually i just feel funny to fight against my friends during training... its like i dun hate him why must i PUNCH HIM? wtf! hahahaha so yeah... canoepolo i love u! hahaha


i found my opponent! taekwando black belt! hahaha


ok this photo is not well taken cuz she suppose to be muay thai hahaha...

we found a freshie! white black! hahaha so i am the midway point...

we 3 actually won the best dress... but since there is only 1 medal... so we open number n I WON! hahaha...

mr john! always disturb me... argh!


camwhoring with the bday boy :)


woooo doing some blowing action with the candles on bed huh... kinky hahaha...


eddee ben n me


the photographer for the bday... shall get my pics from him sooon hahaha... and he looks like some west life member hahaha


they had mass orgy without me :(


so i had threesome with daryl n peiru instead... LOL


hahaha the helmet is damm hard to wear!!! if i wear this for polo... once i cap i sure i cant flip up again hahaha...

stanley the swimmer!!! hahah but he too shy to wear trunks only... hahhaa this is the swimmer's warm up attire!! LOL

No comments:

EruPIC