Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I LOOK SO UGLY UNDERWATER!!!

hahaha i really look damm ugly underwater!!! i got alex to help me take the photo!!! i when u are underwater u just forgot to SMILE!!! hahaha...

ME ME! underwater!! blue blue! my fav colour! hahaha

i help alex took such a nice photo WITHOUT GOGGLE MAN!!! i am good huh!

weilong took my camera n did some special effect!!! this photo have not been photoshop-ed!! hahah

check out my ugly face again! hahaa

ok a clearer photo of us.... i like the nike logo... hahaha i am so random...

weilong face damm funny hahaa! romeo face is always cut out!! hahaa

taking photo with another man!! dun u like blue man? hahaha... wat's weilong doing sia....

went to ourspace@72... damm nice place in NP sia... idiot... grad already then got all these nice nice stuff... last time during my 3hrs break almost died... hahaha.. nvm if i go SIM still can enjoy all these stuff tooooo!!!!

i really have no damm idea wat the hell they are asking me to play....

check out the cards.... i think the cartoons are cute though....

i didnt stay long... i head to winston place to play smash bros!! oh man i cant wait for my wii... but first i need to pack my rooooom!

No comments:

EruPIC