Thursday, March 06, 2008

HELLO EVERYONE!!!! SELAMAT HARI RAYA!!! if u can guess the meaning beyond my words then u know wat happen la.... i will be celebrating selamat hari raya in camp man! wooooo! thank u bitch! argh... this weekend i will be missing 2 birthday parties... oh man... screw it....

anyway... ord in 5 months! 153days... i cant believe my planning for post ord is soooooo detailed... hahhaha lots of back up plan n stuff so no no i wont be wasting any time after ord n full force out to pursue my dreams...

my mum called yest... she told me that my younger bro was called by his camp to be send over to france to be storeman n help out at the cookhouse... the pay? almost 2k... isnt that GOOD! pls lor i diploma grad i go out work they only willing to pay me 1.6k onwards... my younger bro dun even have ITE cert! so everyone in the family is asking him to go ahead... fly there! but the stupid girlfriend quarrel with him... said he go there then wat abt her.... if i see the girlfriend i will tell her fuck off!! my mother said... aiyo so many girls outside! u scare no gf ah!

so once ur path crossed... dream or love? once gone is gone.... if his gf really loves him... she should learn to let go... love is about being able to see ur the other half happy and pursue his dreams... alot man are blinded by love... and once love is gone... ur world just shattered.. cuz u already gave up ur dreams... haiya... i counsel dunnno how many heartbroken soul... that's why i wont have a gf that wont allow me to do whatever i want... i see how many ppl leave canoepolo because of the other half... isnt that sad... one day u broke up with the other half... and u want to come back to ur team... u will think ur team mates will like it? 

i know my little bro is brewing some sense in his hardly-used brain... he wants to go france... but the gf... aiyo.. di ah! go france... its a good experience man...

anyway... enjoy this video! hahaha

No comments:

EruPIC