Sunday, February 10, 2008

HELLO EVERYONE.....

i am ultra tired n i trying to recover n pay off my sleep debt... i will update again this weekend... sorry man... i know i got alot things to blog... agm, cny gathering n farewell stuff... oh man... so packed until my eyebags so BIG!! i nv gamble this whole cny cuz i am gonna gather all my luck for my local uni applications... i suppose to send it during these few days but i really so packed... pls pray for me ok... and been receiving alot sms from all my friends that i am blessed with so many wonderful friends... yes i know and i am truly grateful for all your wonderful love...

before i end off.... GOOD LUCK TO SIAO YING & DENISE TAN... both flying off this week for their studies in aussie.... well i am sorry i wont be able to send u all but i am sure we will meet up soon :) take care!

PS: the canoe agm photos will be up really really soon... the reason why i dun want to just post it cuz i gonna type some msg for u guys :P so just wait for another week ok? and good luck to everyone preparing for their exams :) all the best n ALVIN BLESS (not god bless)!!

No comments:

EruPIC