Sunday, January 13, 2008

training with the juniors paid off today!!! yeah! me plus year 1 vs hong gay plus year 2... we won them... just feel damm happy... they follow wat i told them... if they keep training at this rate... HAHA... can beat all seniors plus alumnis.... of course at the same time i gonna make sure their head dun swell up n learn to be humble... :) well done juniors... alot more tough training coming!

anyone interested in buying a brand new 3rd gen ipod nano 4GB silver... at $200 pls sms me! helping my friend to sell....

and for those who have B+ blood pls contact me too cuz my friend's best friend's father is hospitalised and need alot of blood... pls sms me!!!

i gonna be busy for the next few weeks... my canoeing club agm is coming up and i am planning my birthday party as well...

brb!!!

take care everyone!

No comments:

EruPIC