Monday, December 10, 2007


ZOUK OUT 2007!!!


THE FIRST PERSON I SAW IS MY BABY!!!! KARIN!!! WOOOOO SEXY MAN!!!


THEN I SAW MY NUS CANOEPOLO FRIENDS!!!! DAMM COOL MAN!!! AND YO AH BU! U ROCKS! HAHAHA... AND FINALLY I RECOGNISE CORY CUZ SHE NOT WITH HER GHOSTLY MAKE UP! HAHAHA....



THEN I SAW DENISE KELLER & UTT!!! THEY WERE JUST STANDING THERE WAITING FOR PPL TO TAKE PHOTO LA!!! THEN I WAS LIKE... CAN I TAKE PHOTO WITH U ALL!!!! THEN THEY WERE LIKE YES!!! SO YA... AFTER I TOOK... MATT TOOK WITH THEM.... THEN ESTHER WANTS TO TAKE WITH THEM..... THEN THEY NEED TO DO FILMING!! OH TOO BAD... HAHAHA...

MATT'S PAGEANT PARTNER ESTHER....
matt's friend jeannnnnnn.... hot hot!! she look like kelly chen! hahaha and she damm hyper....

then i went to meet my cousin joanna goh... she damm funny la... before that she was partying at car park! hahaha funny... and she knows the nat team dragonboat alvin lee too... world super small...

damm long nv see yixin... hahaha and the day before i saw her final yr project partner.... oh man we should meet up soon!!!

nat with specs!!! cooollll
nat made the card for johnny... dammm nice... i also want!!!
my camera just came out of air con n still got some condensation... so its blur.... damm cool like so dreamy.. hahaa...
marcus n jonathan pretend to be tourist!!!

i bump into mel! damm long nv see her la!! hahaha... must meet up soon....


serene love to lick lollipop... wooo.... welcome to the candy shop... i let u  lick my lollipop...

strider my pri sch friend look alike... hahaha....  and deana is naked!! hahaha...


kenneth... his face damm red lor... as usual!!!


and yisheng finally ord lor!!!! and finally i get to meet him!!!

the other day i was facebooking... i saw this old photo of reuben... he took part in relay duathlon 2003!!! omg i took part in that when i was yr 1 la... with my ugly blonde hair.... hahahaha.... omg the world really damm small....

No comments:

EruPIC