Monday, December 31, 2007

GOODBYE 2007 AND HELLO 2008

before i head down to winston house for party.... i shall just do my last entry for 2007....

its been a crazy 2007 which many of my friends n i had celebrated our 21st bday... i have lost count of how many bday parties i have attended this yr... record breaking sia! and of course in a month time is my birthday!!! i gonna be 22... damm it....

year 2007.....

for army:
i went from sispec to artillery institute to 5sir... alot movement n i every move i made the more i hated army n ppl there are not any nicer than the previous one... did alot stupid stuff and backstabbed by alot army guys out there.. HEY THANKS... i think i am GOD! i dun bleed when u backstabbed me! TRY HARDER NEXT YEAR OK?

for friends...
i did wat i promised.... i met up with almost all my friends from pri sch, sec sch, JI, borders, olympus, NP classmates, canoe mates, other friends..... been really good.... met alot new people and my hp is keeping up with alot of new numbers every month.... thanks mate!

for family...
i am much closer to both my brothers than before.... yeah we did have more gathering with ah ma and all... lovely :)

financial wise.... 
money really come in n out... bought new camera! alot new clothes... still have many clothes i have not wear... and alot ppl owe me money for bday presents that i bought 1st and they all have not return me n i cant remember who are they...... i dun owe anyone money.... haha!!

academic wise...
i learnt alot abt biz thru a few books this year... and i shall keep reading... did my 1st SAT and score is very average... did an impressive interview at NTU yet i was rejected in this dragonyear... 

health wise...
my right ankle is not getting any better.... my abs is still not there yet... argh... donuts is keeping me from my goal!!!

canoepolo wise....
i did my best... this is the 1st time i ever reach semi finals with my team mates... we hope to achieve more next time round.... 

alright... for year 2008!!!

for army..
i just want to ord peacefully... u dun disturb me i dun disturb u.... :)

for friends... 
will more or less the same approach to keep meeting up with ppl i have not meet up for long time... so if u feel left out... CALL ME!!

for family wise....
same.. just keep maintain the current situation :)

financial wise...
i shall save up more money!!! start to learn more abt investing n stuff :)

academic wise...
i really hope to get into ntu biz... if not smu or nus is fine... or else i will enroll to PSB to do UWA degree in commerce... 

health wise...
i might go for a reconstructive ligament surgery...hope everything will turn out fine....

canoepolo wise..
i think i will miss SRRR again this yr... but i am not giving up on training... i shall keep improving and coach my juniors with whatever i know... i want to focus more on the year 1... make my juniors a better senior for their juniors...

for my goals to achieve in 2008....
- complete reading the whole series of books by robert kiyosaki, donald trump and peter drucker
- i shall visit library twice a month
- i shall polish my japanese and get ready for JLPT 3
- slowly learn korean and cantonese...
- get into NTU BIZ!
- be a more lovable and caring friend :)
- be a good role model and senior like reuben kee...
- i want to do more photoshoot!
- i want to have my very own canoepolo photos exibits if i have enough beautiful photos!!!
- i shall learn to be a nicer person from all nice people around me... eg: syaz
- i shall be more focus in my goals n stop wasting time doing nothing....
- be a more confident person and a better leader
- do my part well for nacc alumnis....

speaking abt alumnis.... i am gonna clarified any doubts for my team mates who are not able to come down for training due to army... joshua and mark i will start to talk to them.. so no worries.... lin is finally back to polo for good and no worries.... jeremy is still undergoing ocs training so cant join us... edward will come down whenever he can to teach the juniors stuff... so i dun see any issue going on here...  :) well the 10boats finally came! and finally the juniors, seniors and alumnis can all train tgt... its like the year 2 n 3 are training tgt the other day while the alumnis are doing 3 on 3 drills with the yr 1.... i think everything is going perfectly fine just that we need more planning on paper rather than just always talk n change here n there.... agm is coming up real soon n i have no idea who is gonna be the next captain but as alumni i will assist him...

for my 22nd birthday presents....

1. firstly... do not... i say DO NOT buy me any clothing from tshirts, singlets, underwear, jeans, shoes, bags.... all are NO NO... i have 14tshirts yet to wear and alot brand new underwear and 5 singlets enough clothes to last the whole 2008....

2. do not buy anyhow buy watch for me...thanks...

3. no stuffed toy if not i stuffed u!

4. no camera pls... i have plenty of cameras at home...

for now... the wanted list... (something i want but i dun really need it)
 1. i want nintendo wiiiiii
2. crumpler laptop case for my macbook
3. leather briefcase
4. canoe boat! hahaa...
5. i want me vespa back!
6. u can buy me a ticket to japan or australia :)

and now the needy list / wat u can gimme list...
1. i need a place in ntu biz pls...
2. i love personalise gift and self made gift or mosaic photos or photo collage of u n me!
3.  long sleeve rashguards that is damm nice hahahaa
4. help me do my blog skin! hahaha....
5. gimme some time n i go think abt it... hahaha

alright i am off for party... HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!! *SMILE*

No comments:

EruPIC