Sunday, November 11, 2007

had lunch with aunt isabel n aunt jing at ma maison @ bugis junction....

before tat brought my aunt to sim lim to buy olympus 790SW.... omg its damm nice la... the blue is really rocking nice... underwater... i wish i have that toooo!! its only $475... same price as my panasonic but my panasonic cant go underwater... so i have to buy additional underwater casing which will cost $310!!!

anyway.... the restaurant is DAMM nice can! see some of the shots taken by my KKK....


my main course... chicken steak


my aunt ordered escargot!!! i so afraid to try all these shells stuff... reminds me of snails n slugs n those slimy stuff... YUCKS.....

but actually it turn out FINE!!! its quite nice... probably the garlic taste cover watever escargot suppose to smell like... hahaha

tonkatsu curry rice for my aunt n she made me ate half of it! super big potion!!

apple crumble is yummy!!!

they gave us key to our room and rest after a super duper full meal......







sleeep for a few hrs.... ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz









NAH!!! its just to bring to the counter n PAY UR BILL LA!! hahaa....

No comments:

EruPIC