Friday, September 07, 2007



GETAI ROCKS CAN!!! i went to watch aunt ling getai with my mother!! hahaha my mother damm funny la... she climbed up a lorry to watch getai!!!! damm happening... cuz the whole place is flooded with alot of uncle n auntie.... scary la... machiam NDP.... so hard to find a proper spot to shoot until i move around n manage to squeeze in..... i was laughing at her joke n one auntie beside me ask.... "u understand wat she talking" i was like yeah of course.... u from which dialect? i replied... HOKKIEN LOR..... the auntie went...."i thought u malay... cuz u so dark...." i went -_-" hahhaha

gatai is seriously funny.. its like a free stand up comedy... aunt ling is really damm funny... better than jack neo... LOL.... next yr... i gonna chiong getai already... for those of u have not watch 881..... better go watch it... its dead funny...




samuel saw this pic n said... i think ur mother look more like the celebrity than her... LOL.... yeah i think my mum looks damm pretty here....


the other day she sent me back to camp.... one crazy fellow trying to play tokyo drift with her... brake n brake in front of us and then move here n there.... so we travel along BKE with high beam n braking game... my mother took out her phone n want to take a photo of the car....so i said.." why are u taking photo with ur lousy nokia phone? u cant see anything one la!!!" my mother replied...." aiya i just want to scare him ma...." hahahaha wat a reply.... then down dairy farm road.... we gotta turn right to my camp.... that guy turn left... and just before he left.... he signal to my mother to follow him to fight..... my mother and i went laughing all the way....."bo liao la... waste time follow him FOR WHAT!!!" hahahaa



she really sing hindi songs can!!! she rocks!



and she strips on stage for us to see... its FREE!!!



she even wore kimono n became a geisha... and she sang.... one half!!! hahahaha rocks man!!!

No comments:

EruPIC