Saturday, August 04, 2007



muahauhauah! i can make it for corrinne may concert n i was freaking happy the whole day n i was sooooo happy that i dun feel hungry at alll can!!!



its the 4 of us watching the concert.... jon, me, kelly, hao..... yeah! her concert rock!!! great vocal!



saw oliver n shuling again! yeah! i guess i only get to see them at corrinne may concert!!! great to see them... and shuling is going to the states to study soon!!! coooool man....



can u see me n kelly at the back! same old trick as last time! hahaha... funny sia



CORRINNE MAY!!! after 8months since her last xmas concert... i get to meet her!!! I LOVE U!!! yeah! her new album alllllll the songs are dammm gooooood!!! pls go n buy her album! she is dammm nice n friendly and as usual i got to chat with her for a long long time cuz i bought 11albums for her to sign! hahahhaa i am not crazy ok! i buying cds for u ppl out there and my jap friends!!! :) goood things must spread around... just like the title of her new album "beautiful seed".... i am giving out the "seed" to my friends and hope that corrinne may's songs will grow in them... her songs are motivational and have healing power to ease ur depression, stress and confusion.... this is better than any medicine from the pharmacy ok!

oh ya... me n jon saw marcus! his classmate n my st gab senior/ head prefect! hahaha ya i remember that time at NUS canoepolo friendly i saw him! i thought i saw wrong ppl so didnt call him... hahaha.... super funny and allllll 3 of us been to kitago :) and marcus thanks for helping me to video me talking to corrinne may... will upload it soon!



music director/producer/corrinne may's hubby! kevin! :)

No comments:

EruPIC