Tuesday, August 14, 2007



i bought canon prime len 50mm f1.8 and sigma 70 - 300mm f4-5.6 macro len and 2gb CF card for $528!!! i just burnt a big hole in my pocket!! i am officially broke!!! lucky upcoming weeks no bday invites! *HENG AH* but.... samuel wong wong bday this fri... no idea wat to get for him and fri is ntu friendly toooooo!

its just me n my canon 10D.... i love shooting!!!! wooooo.... who wanna get shot?




i got ronald to pose at the railing... cuz i find the lighting n angle quite nice... n it turn out great! hahahaa super model!!!! today he off n i on leave so we met up... stupid sandip is grounded... hahahaa.... ronald! thanks for being my model for today!! hahaha




taught ronald how to use my camera... n this is his result! not bad.... i was outside museum... a great place for photoshoot....



i love this pics... i shot this at bugis while the kid trying to play with the water n the parent pulling him away...... "daddy! i wanna play!!! :( " hahahaa photography rocks! my virgin shot today... heh....



no grapes to eat dun say its sour la! hahahaa.... nice huh! heheheee

No comments:

EruPIC