Tuesday, July 03, 2007

MEN IN WHITE!

i realised... really alot of people ORD! SIAN... i want ORD TOO!!! PLS ROW AGAIN FOR US!

pri sch friends.... xue er, yann lin, ac, nai, jun ru n me! starbucks!! hahaha and we went to vill'age to eat! i just went there last thurs with my safsa mates!


dammm long nv take photo with xue er.... without flash n not as blur as my olympus cam!


OH YA!! my OLYMPUS CAMERA IS SPOILT! yes! it went in n out n hang with a blue screen!! wat sia i dunno wat's wrong... TIME TO CHANGE CAMERA NOW!! hahaha and i watched transformers with jun ru! its damm nice la! hahaha and i think maybe my camera is like transformaners! hahaha! think tooo much anyway... dunnno how much it will cost to repair.... sian man....

horsy came to pass me my oakley sunglasses.... but the lens is not icy blue! haiz... poor girl sorry that i made u came all the way down to town.... i gonna wait for another month for my icy blue lens for my blue M frame... cant wait! cheryl is going canada study next month... haiz... everyone is leaving singapore! THANK YOU SINGAPORE UNIVERSITY for accepting so many CHINA people n rejecting our own talented local ppl! sucks... just like that day at bedok reservoir... so many ah tiong support NTU can.... soon... singapore will be just another state of CHINA....



bump into my ex-BORDERS friends!!! ah! farah, charmaine n crazy yati!!! hahaha miss them n i felt damm bad for not asking them to join us last friday! but then why always i ask!!! i ask alot ppl already man my sms is exploding!!!


now i am thinking wat i am gonna do after army... of course i wont be like someone in my camp went to EXTEND ORD! OH MY GOD HE IS FUCKING CRAZY LA! can he help me serve a few months... i want to get out of army asap... if i am not study after army... i will really go apply to be air steward n just enjoy my life.. CHILL! i think i am very sick of being so busy all the times.... i will just do thing at my own slow pace... go to places i want n do watever i want.... FREEDOM IS THE WORD! hahaha



I UNDERSTAND WHY MOST OF MY TEAM MATES ARE WEARING SUNGLASSES!

reason 1: LOOKS COOL!



reason2: cover up the face abit when doing something obscene...LOL


charles! wat u doing sia! hahahaa...


hahaha no la! just to prevent all those stupid water splashing to my eyes man... n the sun light! *cant fight the sunlight u know* initially i thought my oakley will drop if i move too violently hahaha but not really la... but then i dun like this old sunglasses of mine that's why i am buying M frame from horsy!


YES! WEAR OAKLEY N JOIN US! LOL marcus looks extremely HAPPY! super funny chap! hahaha... i still cant forget that nite rowing in the boat he keep joking around! freaking lame sia! hahaha


sunglasses for u n me!! smile smile


we are wearing sunglasses too! smile! hahaa


kai hong.... feeling emo after the race.... or is it cuz he is hungry?? hahaha


criminal #9532623 : Darren!

*charles thanks for holding the board for him*

hahaha....

SAFSA MODEL OF THE MONTH - JUSTIN!



the PES C photo!!! hahaha.... muscles... abs... tanned... hahaha crazy people = fun people

my crazy little junior!! she looks abit like geraldine from borders... scroll down to find geraldine photo!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol without prescriptions tramadol yellow - tramadol bluelight

EruPIC