Monday, May 21, 2007

More Newspaper Article on my grandma.



ppl to hate in singapore -> BUS DRIVER + DOCTOR (in the public sector that is)

my grandma at hospital... real bad injuries.... she is now discharged and resting at home.

my cousins drew it during mother's day celebration dim sum lunch the other day...


my other cousins sent in flowers n card for my grandma...

my grandma should be real happy that her grandchildren are so loving :)

my grandma at my POP... get well soon ah ma... we'll be there for u :)

ur lovely grandsons! grandma!! i think i should bring grandma out for shopping spree! she is wearing the same clothes! i look quite different from my brothers right??? pls tag ur comment!

i still remember when me n my 2bros were small we always hang out at grandma place n she will bring us out to playground n buy ice cream for us.... so one day she took us out... and we were playing at the playground when she go n buy ice cream for us... dunno wat took her sooooo long n we 3 left n walk home ourselves! then grandma came back home so WORRIED... she has no idea where we been (no handphone back then! abt 15yrs ago?) she said she bought ice cream n cant find us! alamak... sorry grandma! we promise not to wander off again!

No comments:

EruPIC