Saturday, May 12, 2007

HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY GRACE!!!
oei even though u in australia... the whole mbs crew would like to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U! yes how can i be so heartless to forget abt ur bday!!! muhauaha u are my bestie after all! and its u who didnt pick up my call la!!! u must thanks weijian for helping me to revive my laptop man! then i am able to retrieve back this collage i made for u la!!! hope u like the fuji camera!

Happy 21st Birthday Ngiap Soon!!!

10yrs leh! grace sit on my left n u sit right behind me! hahaha forever kop my food n drink one lor... nv change until now... forever got free "gift" one... too bad i cant go ur cafe del maar party next week...

the happy primary school friends! i realise taking photo in portrait orientation is really much nicer than landscape!!!


zijie came just when kok n yue chao left shortly!!! argh... nonetheless we still enjoy our times!
next big party.... JULY... i swear its gonna be BIG! hahaha...
grace/shi ting/zixin: pls let me know when u all coming back!!!!
there is so much to blog every week that i dunno where to start from... how i wish i can blog from phone but my lousy army phone cant do that...
i really really appreciate wei jian's help for rescuing my laptop cuz i thought its really gone case!!! cuz its like i on its just blue screen u cant do anything but i dunnooo how he debug it! omg he is seriously DAMM PRO! thanks dude!!!!
my poor grandma... she was just taking a bus... n the bus uncle brake not once not twice but thrice n on the 3rd time he braked so hard that my grandma fall n she injure so badly n she broke her bones in her wrist! old ppl are really fragile... so aiyo she very poor thing she usually dun complain then she hide from my mum n all... until my 4th aunt found out... then she went for operation just now... really hope she is fine now and my mum told me that my grandma went to polyclinic to see doctor n he just nv really look her wrist n just think is bruise n quickly put med on her wrist then just ask her go off... wtf lor... nv even check properly n my grandma could have lost an arm like that can!
seriously i am having doubt abt the health care in singapore... i went to NUH to see the doc regarding my knee n ankle cuz i have old injuries esp when i went ski last yr... my knee n ankle really gone thus my runnning n jumping is not good... and u know wat that freaking doc told... COME ON BE A REAL MAN N JUST FINISH UR NS ITS JUST ANOTHER YR TO GO... fuck u bitch... do u have any idea if ur joints is gone its GONE! fuck la... i fucking pissed with her... and i went back to my camp doc n he also another one... without telling what he is doing he just freaking pull my right leg towards him i was like WTF! like can he tell me wat he trying to do before giving me surprises... then all doc is so fuck up... they dun see swell means nothing wrong... and they all wants u to break ur leg then they will heal u... FUCK RIGHT? shouldn't they prevent it before it even happen? that's why i have no idea why doc are paid so well... as in i think they are freaking over paid... i read freakonomics... and they point out a fact that doc are really cunning as in they will twist their words to make u think that treatment is needed even though its optional just to earn ur freaking $$$... assholes...
met pin yue n horsy last week before i book in... its been really long since we really sit down n TALK n CHAT... yeah... esp with horsy... i had so much to share with her... its really good to catch up with old friends... so i told her that i am very diff person in camp n outside camp... i think i am sinking into depression really soon... i am just very depressed in camp... i cant really focus on anything much... they are pushing me way too far... maybe i am no depress but more like stress... perhaps over the fact that i am worried for my ankles n knees...
i only received a freaking of $520 this month so pathetic... u know army is really cuzing alot ppl to hate them more than ever... ever the pay raise a bit but its really not fair... like a normal man chiong so much n did so much shit but paid peanut n an officer just talk n talk get 1.2k.... and i am forever in the middle class... i am too tired to argue... i just wanna rest... i guess i really need a long break from everything n shut down for a moment before going on further...




No comments:

EruPIC