Sunday, March 04, 2007

alright... i decided to do a special for elvin ng & lee jun kang! (wau i got a kiss from "ELVIN NG"!) hahaa....
(photo courtesy of ben)


hahahaa... ok fri nite jasper was talking to me on msn....

jasper: eh, u know benson and jk went clubBing
den got a grp of girls tot jk was alvin lee
they were, eh, is alvin lee ah
eh, nono
nvm..we go

me: HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA
wtf!
dammm funny la!

Jasper: damn jk was like eh, not alvin lee means cannot talk meh

me:the girls from where sia! haha
since when JK look like me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jasper: he oso no idea
haha
strangers

me: wtf!

so sat... i went down poolslot n ask jk a.k.a junkang... oei jk.. blah blah blah... then jk said... NO LA! is ELVIN NG NOT ALVIN LEE LA! hahahaha stupid jasper told me wrong things! just now the twins were talking to me also abt how both of them keep disturbing jk said he is the niu lang... hahahah damm funny...

No comments:

EruPIC