Sunday, January 14, 2007

i freaking miss my canoe mates and of course! CANOEPOLO!!!! argh!!! i am so caught up with all my stuff..... canoepolo! i will be back for u!

wau i really super duper busy... i know i always say the same thing but... i really gonna die... at least 7th habit book is teaching me alot of stuff to manage my stuff!!!! but really need alot of time.... army is killing me!!!!! i nv nv so busy before... thought going army wont make me so busy but i am wrong! it makes things worst!!!!alright this is the place for my bday on 27jan.... i invited almost all my group of friends... due to the limited space of the cafe... i cant invite everyone... sorry to those who i didnt call... and for my canoeists friends... u will be invited to me n gracie bday party on 3rd feb! yeah its gonna be fun cuz its at LITTLE INDIA!!! hahahaha

No comments:

EruPIC