Sunday, December 31, 2006

this is wat happen if u dun use tripod for nightshot+portrait!! nonetheless this looks gooodddddd yeah!
esplanade firework!! yeah!!!

brandon, ac, siao mei and meeeeeeeeeee

exciting new yr countdown... FIREWORKS! BOMB BOMB! hahaa

KTV with weili, yao, grace and ac!!!! super duper fun!!! i want to ktv again!!! yeah!!! cheap cheap only $12.10 for 4hrs! mauhauahauaha

i like this zara long sleeve shirt!!!! pls pls pls get for me! hahahaa..

samuel!!! u better stick to ur 2007 resolution ok! if not i chop u upside down!

my mama CAN BLOW U OFF with this! WATCH OUT!

dun bully my mama or she SHOOT U!

me n my mama...


my mother n ah ma... dunno why wear until so red.. as if national day or chinese new yr... hahaa

photo from ac camera : can u spot me?!!?!? hahaha (i forever smiling hahaa)

No comments:

EruPIC