Wednesday, October 04, 2006

its 624am... i am not sleeping.. post-zouk still left me very dizzy... but it was great partying all nite with my canoe mates... yeah u guys rock!! hahaa... but somehow i got a very bad headache by 2am.. my mother keep on nagging n scolding me for spending so much money on clothes... cuz i bought like tons of clothes from HK... its like i got 7 new t-shirts,5singlets, 2shorts, 1jeans, 2jackets, a bag and a trunk! and yeah another slippers...

HK is just like the advert... buy n eat... got nothing to see there.. seriously.. dim sum is really good n cheap n the sales ppl there are very nice with very good customer service... its almost on par with japan! singapore is like still far far far far away... if u ever want to go HK pls do NOT go CHUNGKING MANSIONS and better to avoid hostel... fucking hostel... cheat me... posted pics of the rooms that is not wat i see there! SCAM! i guess u can only trust JAPAN HOSTEL... anyway its a learning experience... however i think i should just fly to japan for holiday instead... i really love JAPAN man...

NS is like tmr.. hahaa and i have not pack my stuff... well good luck to me... hope i dun cry over things that i forgot to pack in... hahaa...argh i hope i dun get to buddy with someone who will keep ranting n irritating loser shit... guess this is my last post... will see u guys few weeks later... meanwhile just keep tagging my blog!!! remember to sms me if u all miss me! cuz i miss u all!!! my phone will be something i look forward everynite... :)

No comments:

EruPIC