Monday, October 23, 2006

i have been to lazy to blog.. book out last fri... somehow when i was in camp i was looking forward to book out but when i am out... somehow i felt lost in this world once again... sense of direction lost.. and i wish i could stay in tekong all the way till POP so that i know that i will nv have to return to tekong again...

i enjoy hanging around with my buddy... he is a recoursy n he can sing DAMM GOOD serious... the radio reception in tekong is damm bad la... so end up we just off the radio n he sing... can win singapore idol lor! field camp is on 4nov for 7days and ac invited me to attend her sister wedding but i cant make.. haiz...

thinking positively... bmt is only 9 weeks and 2weeks gone.. this week gonna be fast so 1/3 of it is gone... i hope nov will past by me fast... i gonna fight my way to get into pilot... if not i'll make sure i get myself a place in ocs..

grace coming back on 23nov... another reason why i want nov to pass quickly... i miss her so much!!! nonetheless... i still have ac n yao around to talk to... and yao thanks for accompany me for the past few days... depression hit me quite badly..

like wat u used to say to me... how i wish i have a controller and just pause that moment n just stay there forever...

No comments:

EruPIC