Sunday, September 03, 2006

finally... the 4 commitment that i had is finally over... work, study, driving and canoepolo... all end in the same month... NOW I AM FREE!!!!! wooo! i decided to stop playing canoepolo for awhile n take a break... just like wat sun yan zi said... a rest is need to prepare for a tougher and longer journey ahead... so ya... guess i shall return back to nat champ 2yrs later stronger, better and much more prepared... good bye to all my polo friends!

more or less my sept is quite well planned... counting down to my HK trip... will be flying off in 25days! cant wait man! and i have not even started my cantonese learning program hahaha! i better draw up a time table for me... oct n nov is quite empty...

Alvin's short term goals...
*clear my room
*learn cantonese
*design my website
*meet up with my old friends
*plan my future HAHA
*read all the books i bought from borders!
*refurnish my room

\\ actually i love canoe polo too much to quit... so its just break ok! i'll be back baby! my paddle is finally rest in peace at my house now... HAHA //

No comments:

EruPIC