Tuesday, July 18, 2006

wau... all my borders colleagues are leaving man! i so gonna super miss them man!!! but then we all still gonna hang out n talk online! they are one whole bunch of super fun ppl... they reminds me of JI time... so cool man... ah!!! work is tiring but then the company of friends is really great man... its almost 3months since i am back from JAPAN! argh i super miss japan and GISELE IS GOING JAPAN LIKE TMR! wau sia..

oh ya my driving test is soon... 25 aug... i left like 8lessons to test man!! i freaking excited man i want to pass on my first attempt i dun want to see my driving instructor anymore n i want to drive a lorry! hahaha

exams is tentatively on sat 19 aug... i preparing to study my test man... and i apply to be relief teacher and they gimme provisional approval but then i think after exam then i go teach hahaha!

life is sooooo busy i cant imagine if i have not retain... i might not have meet those wonderful borders ppl and do my driving and of course, playing for NP ivp one last time...

for those of my friends out there... things happened for a reason.. so dun get so depressed when things dun go ur way cuz u will wont always get wat u want man! if not.. we are not humans! HAHA!

grace going back aussie liao aiyo that stupid girl back from indo still nv call me... went tanning with ac last sat hahahaha alot crappy talk but was fun man! hahahaa and yes i change my phone so whoever interested in my sharp phone pls come n sms me! hahaha

No comments:

EruPIC