Monday, July 31, 2006

deadlines....
2weeks to RD
3weeks to exam
4weeks to driving tp and canoepolo national champs
9weeks to HONG KONG TRIP (still trying to get cheap tickets!)

been settling a few stuff.. been calling the mindef to let me enlist early early man i dun wanna waste my time rotting away... i rather wait after my ns... actually i am kinda looking forward to ns... i think when i in ns i wont be that busy guy like now... plan all the stuff.. my schedule is always packed weekly... seriously i am living my life to the fullest!

i planning to quit borders by next fri... i going to buy all the books that i wanna read... so many of them man!!!! hahaha i sooooo wanna go hk now man!!! and i gonna buy the cantonese learning tape n cd stuff... hahaha i need to learn some cantonese!

No comments:

EruPIC