Wednesday, April 19, 2006

i woke up early n left the hostel in sapporo n wasted my time away in 8hrs ride of train n spending my nite at sendai the same hotel again n guess wat... i just notice they have computer for me to use for FREE!! yes typical singaporean me... now i am cursing that girl who did NOT mention there is a computer for me to use for FREE end up i paid $10+++ for 1hr usage at some internet cafe...

i cant believe that in 2days plus i will be back in HOT HOT SINGAPORE... now i am so used to the cold weather here... but i cant wait to just wear singlet everyday back home...

my last shopping list for this trip*
-levis wallet
-nice swimming trunks
-funky slippers

anyway i bought 2 nice levis boxer brief today.. its damm cute la its looks exactly like a levi jeans but its an underwear version.. cant imagine? try harder.. muahauha



sapporo is just so so.. nothing much to see.. the shopping is more or less the same as the other part of japan... i cant wait to get back to tokyo...



i had this $14 seafood ramen n its quite nice but the thing with black spots on it make me feel like puking after swollowing it... can someone pls tell me what is that/.. i felt like i ate some alienated food... until now i feel very much like puking every time i think of it...



this is how freaking nice japanese cakes looks like... and one slice cost $10! freaking ex but the portion is DAMM BIG.. feel like just trying one slice hahaha..

No comments:

EruPIC