Friday, April 28, 2006


i went to meet masaki on the last few days of my stay in japan and i dunno what masaki said abt his place.. cause i heard as jiojiki and u know if really hard to hear stuff over the phone and its actually zoushiki! so different right.. then i so helpless as i still have 4 big luggages to drag around.. so i approached this girl for help.. i called masaki again then she talked to him over the phone.. she is really nice and she ran all the way to find the train station staff and ask for help.. the place masaki stay is not listed in the normal tokyo subway map.. that's explain why i cant find the station... luckily she is heading the same direction with me.. so she guide me along the way.. so we kinda stop and change the train at a station (like at city hall that kind) then after telling me how to go.. i on my own again... yup she helped me alot! and we ended up becoming friends! how cool huh.. i gonna bring her around if she coming singapore (^_^) thank you namiko Posted by Picasa

No comments:

EruPIC